POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Rhino 3D : Re: Rhino 3D Server Time
1 Jul 2024 06:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rhino 3D
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 14 Oct 1999 13:25:58
Message: <38061226@news.povray.org>
No it doesn't actually I dont think anyway, no I know its evaluation, I'm
against pirate anyway, I just want a server that lets you download in chunk
(which are very common), most ISP's webspace lets you do this, the Rhino FTP
site though doesn't which means I have to download the whole file at once,
and last time the link was broken, I want to be able to use Getright.
Thanks anyway

P3TE